Thursday 30 August 2012

My new Business! Divine Sparkles Vogue!

I am super excited about starting my new business!

It's been on my mind for a while now and I believe the time has finally come.

It's daunting,you know, the thought of combining professional life with a small scale business which you hope to grow into a large competitive one, but i'm determined to give it my best shot (and i know the favor of God, plus kind words of recommendation from you my loyal readers and my satisfied clients should do the rest)

It's all in a name;

Divine Sparkles Vogue ??? So I run a small scale business while on campus in med school, selling toiletries, and everyday sanitary stuff .I had to  put that venture on hold a while to concentrate on my finals among other things.  Brainstorming for a name for my new business culdn't have been easier. The business then simply Divine Sparkles.

Divine Sparkles vogue is focusing on the complete woman, with an authentic contemporary african/multicultural look. We deal in Kente (yes the beautiful african print), glass bead jewellery among others. So if you want to stand out and look chick, pls look no further, email us at divinesparklesvogue@gmail.com, look us up on facebook or simply call +233 244757318 and we'll be glad to meet your needs!

Please savour samples of our stock below. Customised orders can be made and availability or otherwise of those orders made known to clients. Always remember to Stand out! Look chic! 

 
 
 



ORDER NO: 028

Be it your traditional marriage, wedding, sunday best...or simply for that great night out, you'll definitely stand out! look chic! ORDER NO: 02FOUR

Be it your traditional marriage, wedding, sunday best...or simply for that great night out, you'll definitely stand out! look chic! ORDER NO 02SIX

Be it your traditional marriage, wedding, sunday best...or simply for that great night out, you'll definitely stand out! look chic!



 

 
 
 
ORDER 003 - GHC 35.00
ORDER 001-  GHC 30.00  ORDER 005 - GHC 30.00 ORDER 009 - GHC 30.00








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...