Thursday 19 December 2013

Been ages!!



Hello blogville.

Yes! yes I am alive. I know I've been MIA for a minute but I'm back... hopefully to stay a while before I go under again . ;-)

Quick one. My son is seven months old now. He's big and strong and can't wait to walk already.  He's got eight teeth! Imagine.  Hmmm. I am also getting a new job placement at korlebu with the diabetic clinic. Hopefully I start in january.

So guys I need help with a campaign I am running to raise funds for an NGO I work with...The HuD Group.  Please visit the link below and donate. Please please please. Don't forget to share on your social media sites so we can raise enough funds to offer free training on leadership and personal development.  Thank you. I know I can count on you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...