Tuesday 3 January 2012

2011 in Retrospect!

Yeiiii! So we made it through 2011..
By The Almighty's Grace!

So many things I am grateful for:

1.Graduating med school (the 7.5 longest years of my life): I am sooo grateful for the friends I made in med school. Lost some along the way...but all in all a few stuck..some broke my heart..but they all made a better me.
2.Getting married to great man:  My husband...he can be really sweet...and annoying too. I dont know how he does it! God help him! lol
3. Seven Successful months of Housemanship:  Yep, comes after becoming doctor. After beaming in smiles in the red and black kente-clad robe...and strutting my behind up that dais to say "yay! i made it"...then comes the hard work! The trials and tribulations of the ER...hard-to please patients, difficult colleagues...hey I'm still surviving!
4. Struggling Family: My family (not my new by marriage family) had some great challenges 2011...i still wish it's just been a dream...but I thank God for strength to survive. I 'm grateful for the life of each individual-dad, mum, Donald and Ivan. Gracias!
5.His Unending Prescence: I must admit, my quiet time in 2011 sucked! I am so not proud of it, but i loved that i could touch base with God at all times..especially at my lowest.

Well 2012 is here already and it's breezing by so fast already!
Cheers to the surprises of 2012!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats in advance,its not easy to graduate from med sch and welcome to 2012 ;-) 1st time here and stalking #safely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...Didi, thanks. Happy stalking...would be nice if u followed officially tho. lol.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...